"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong." 2 Corinthians 16:13
About The Ultimate Campaign & Our Mission
The Ultimate Campaign ~ Campaign For Christ exists solely to “To Unite, Ignite & Mobilize Christians for Christ in America.” We believe the more Christ is lifted up, the more good we can accomplish in our world together.
- We will help to Exalt the Name of Christ in every City, County, and State in America
- We will help organize and mobilize Christians for action to further God's Kingdom.
- We will help organize "Boots On The Ground' outreach efforts.
- We will work with our partners and partner churches in prayerful 'Calls To Action."
- We will stand with and encourage Christians being persecuted for their Belief.
“To Unite, Ignite & Mobilize Christians for Christ in America.”
Campaign for Christ is an evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and material resources to encourage believers to have a presence in every community throughout America. We will use all means of communication to unite, ignite, and mobilize Christians.
Campaign for Christ bases its ministry on the following statement of faith:
• We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17.
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15.
• We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
I Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. I Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23.
• We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
• We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9.
• We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15.
• We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.